Monday 21 January 2013

Forge Valley Feeding Area on a Grey Sunday

Forge Valley Feeding Area on a Grey Sunday
20/01/2013
Forge Valley, Ayton

After a lazy Sunday morning, nursing a hangover, (to much single malt!!!) I ventured out for an hour to the above feeding station, as my good lady was at the pictures seeing 'Les Mis'.

I was hoping for better weather and am now sick now of grey, dull and cloudy weekends, which is generally rubbish for photography.

On the plus side I did see a Jay and a couple of Treecreepers, in the woods adjacent the feeding station, nothing unusual but a little different.

I was hoping to see a couple of Brambling, that have been seen recently but to no avail, though that is a good excuse to go back soon.
 
Nuthatch

 
 
 
Treecreeper
 
 
 
Marsh Tit
 
 
Jay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment